· Want to revert the webcam firmware update? To revert your webcam back to a Wyze Cam v2, follow the steps in this article. Flash Firmware for Wyze Cam . Visit the Release Notes page for the latest Wyze Cam v2 firmware file. Download the file from the Release Notes: Windows 10: Right-click on the folder and select extract all.
· If anyone wants to download the previous Android Wyze app version. Here is the APK download for v 2.4.82 and older versions as well. Release date: 07-09-2019 Notice: This only works for Android not iOS. Download Andro…
· Note: This version was added to give customers an option for flashing back firmware to a previous version. Older firmware versions are being removed from this page because they are incompatible with newer Wyze Cams and would break a newer camera if applied. 188.8.131.52 (March 18, 2020) Optimized the SD card ejection logic
· Go to the Wyze app on your mobile device, find the camera that you’re having issues with, tap it, and you should automatically be prompted to update your firmware. If not, tap the gear (settings) icon in the screen’s top-right, navigate to Device Info, tap Check update, and then select Upgrade.
· It can also be performed as a troubleshooting step for restoring a device to a previous working status if issues arise. To factory reset the v1/v2 or Pan: If you have a microSD card inserted, remove it. With the Wyze Cam plugged into power, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds. This will reset the camera.
· According to the manufacturer, the firmware that allows the use of RTSP on Wyze Cameras is still on beta version and may include minor stability issues. Later versions of the firmware should correct some bugs. How to install the RTSP Firmware on the Wyze Cam (V2 and Pan) 1. Click the links to download the Wyze Cam V2 RTSP file or Wyze Cam RTSP file. 2. Unzip the file; 3. …
· Hello everyone, like many of you, I updated my Wyze Cam Pan recently and somehow both of my cameras got bricked. I tried everything for 3-4 days. Power cycling, trying to load older/newer firmware using the manual flash method. I even tried using the USB A to A cable, but still no luck. All I had was a solid orange yellow light and the wyze app.
· Bulb Firmware Beta test 11/12. Beta. WyzeAndy November 12, 2020, 10:51pm #1. Beta app required for this update. iOS: 2.15.31(2) ... Adjusted logic to reconnect the Wyze Bulb to the previous network if the setup is not initiated within 5 minutes of the bulb going into pairing mode. Fixed a bug causing sleep routine schedule conflict with the on/off timer . SUGGESTED TEST AREAS: Sleep …
Wyze Customer Support is ready to help you out but you are welcome to try flashing your firmware if you're feeling more adventurous! In this week's # TipsOnTuesday, Gwendolyn walks you through the firmware flashing process. # ToT # WyzeCam # DoingWhatToFirmware # WyzeCamNecromancy # FlashingFirmware. For flashing v1 firmware:
I have sent my logs to Wyze as well as there was a previous request on here to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there a way I can downgrade my firmware. 18 comments
A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.