· Install the drivers, tools on your PC. Backup MTK Android ROM: Steps. Unzip the MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.5.3 and SP Flash tool that you’ve downloaded from the link above. Open the MTK Droid Root & Tools folder and double click on the file “MTKdroidTools.exe”.
· How to use MTK Droid Tools to backup Stock ROM. Step 1: Download and extract MTK Droid Tool on your Windows computer. Step 2: Download and extract PdaNet on your computer from the above link. Step 3: Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. To Enable USB Debugging on your device: Settings > Developer > Tick USB Debugging.
· The firmware would be automatically saved in the MTK Droid Tools folder. MtkDroidTools > backups. There you will find the firmware with its scatter file which you can use in future to fix your MTK phone or another of the same model. That’s all you need to do to backup your stock MTK Android firmware.
· The firmware would be automatically saved in the MTK Droid Tools folder. MtkDroidTools > backups. There you will find the firmware with its scatter file which you can use in the future to fix your MTK phone or another of the same model. That’s all you need to do to backup your stock MTK Android firmware.
Using MTK droid tools, you can unbrick and backup your android phones. You will learn here how to unbrick and back up your phones with this tool
Download Mediatek SP Flashtool – Download; Download MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.5.3 – Download; Download and install Note++ to your PC. – Download Install ADB Drivers on your PC. – Check Here Install Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers on your PC. – Check Here. [su_heading size=”20″ margin=”30″]Steps To Backup / Dump Mediatek Android Firmware[/su_heading]
· Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is complete If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No. Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
· MTK Droid Tools from here. OK, all downloaded? We’re ready to go then. 1. Extract the MTK Droid Tools and run the program. 2. Plug your phone …
· Read First Hi guys, welcome to my new tutorial :-) Today i´ll Show you how to backup the stock ROM of your china phone with MTK droid tools. You should...
Users can also use this tool to backup the stock firmware of their android device, as well as restoring the recovery on their MediaTek device. It’s a user-friendly interface to perform any task with it like rooting Android, creating scatter file, taking backup & restoring etc. Features of MTK Droid Tool: MTK Droid Tool made for MediaTek devices only, so It will not work for other chipset ...
The easiest way to have your family tree traced is to run for public office.